How to Perform Data Recovery from USB Drive?
Universal Serial Bus (USB) drive is a portable storage device used to store or back up files in an organized way. There are different manufacturer of USB flash drive available in market. These devices can store data of different file types such as audio, video, images, documents and many more. It may happen due to certain human errors like accidental deletion or formatting, abrupt ejection of drive, improper file transfer etc files get deleted or lost from USB drive. It leads to severe data loss and users wants to overcome such situation as soon as possible.
File Recovery Software is one of the advanced applications which is capable enough to perform USB file recovery with great ease. You can download and install this application on all the latest versions of operating system. With this recovery application, you are able to recover files from flash drive working on different file system such as FAT, NTFS, EXFAT, HFS, etc. Apart from USB drive, this program can also be used to recover deleted files from hard drive, external hard drive, memory cards and several other storage devices. It is available online for users so that anyone can easily download and recover files in a pitch perfect way.
Scenarios for data loss from USB drive
- Accidental Deletion
- Unintentional Formatting
- Bad Sector
- Virus Attack
- Use of Unreliable Application
- Corruption of File System
- Sudden Power Surge
- Abrupt Ejection of Drives
- Improper Transfer of Files
Above are some of reasons responsible for data loss from USB flash drive. You can easily recover files using this software from the above mentioned scenarios. This tool is compatible on both Windows and Mac based system. Sometimes you accidentally deleted download folder in order to make some space on hard drive. This may leads to deletion of important files saved in download folder. To get back your downloaded files with utmost ease, refer this link: https://www.filerecoverydownload.net/software.html
Precautions to be taken in order to avoid such situation
- Always check your files before deleting from USB drive
- Prepare back up of all important files in order to avoid severe data loss
- Upgrade antivirus to the latest version to serve your USB drive from data loss scenarios
Advanced Features of File Recovery Software
- This recovery tool can be downloaded and used on all the latest version of Windows and Mac operating system.
- It recovers different file formats from USB drive as well as restore files from memory card, hard drives, external hard drives, etc in few simple and effective steps.
- You are capable of recovering 330 file types using this recovery tool. It also provides option to add new file format.
- It has a unique feature called “Save Recovery Session”. This option allows user to resume the recovery any time.
- Demo version is there to help you to check the performance of this recovery tool. If you feel this tool is capable enough to recover files and want to save recovered file then you need to purchase this tool.
- 24X7 technical support services are given to customers in order to sort out their issues.
- It supports to recover files from external hard drive not recognized on Windows and Mac computers. To know more about it, check this page: https://www.filerecoverydownload.net/how-to-recover-files-from-external-hard-drive-not-recognized.html
Guidelines For USB File Recovery:
1:First, download the software and install it. Then start the software on your computer. Form the welcome screen of the software, select "Recover Files" to recover files from USB drive.
Figure 1: Main Screen
2: Then select the name of the unit from the list of all the units as shown and continue the recovery process.
Figure 2: Select USB Drive
3: Finally, after completition the result of the recovery process will be shown. Using the preview option can preview files, to save the recovered files buy the software.
Figure 3: Recovered Files