How to Recover Deleted Files from NTFS Drive?
NTFS is one of most commonly used file system in Windows based operating systems. This file system has been developed by Microsoft Inc. New Technology File System has a number of advanced features over FAT (File Allocation System) file system. It has a number of features like supports up to 16 billion bytes’ file size, Support for names based on Unicode, allows users to save files with long names, use b-tree directory to keep track of file clusters, etc. Besides these features of NTFS file system, sometimes, people may face file deletion or loss issue from their NTFS drive partition. Once the data is deleted or lost from NTFS drive, then it is very difficult to recover it, but not impossible.
Have your files been deleted from NTFS drive? Are you looking to download NTFS file recovery software? Do you want to recover files from NTFS drive? File recovery from NTFS drive can be easily achieved with the help of an advanced third party app because there is no other way to get back lost files from NTFS hard drive. In order to recover NTFS drive files, you can take the help of File Recovery Download app. This easy to use interface utility has been specially developed by expert IT professionals to recover deleted or lost files from drive which has NTFS file system.
Most common reasons behind files deletion or loss from NTFS drive:
- Accidental deletion of files from NTFS drive is one of the most common causes faced by people. At the time of removing unwanted files from NTFS drive, people may end up wrongly selection of few useful files and face such deletion issue.
- If the NTFS file system of drive gets damaged due to virus infection on it or any other reasons, then all the files present on it become inaccessible. So to access NTFS drive, people need to format it which will lead to complete file deletion present on NTFS drive.
- During expending or shrinking the size of NTFS drive by using Windows Disk Management utility, if this process gets interrupted due to power outage or system freeze, then there is a chance of NTFS drive unreachability.
Features of File Recovery Software:
- File Recovery Download utility is capable to recover various types of files from NTFS drives such as Word documents, audios, text files, PDF file, Excel spreadsheet, pictures, applications and many others very easily.
- You can download NTFS file recovery software and get back data from various types of storage devices, including system NTFS drives, pen drives, solid state drives, flash drives, external hard drives, etc.
- Download NTFS file recovery software on Windows and Mac based operating system and get back all your deleted and lost files by following few simple mouse clicks.
- It also supports file recovery from various hard drive types including SATA, SCSI, IDE as well as from various memory card types like Secure Digital cards, USB cards, Compact Flash cards, MMC, memory sticks, etc. very easily. To know more about memory card recovery, check this page: https://www.filerecoverydownload.net/memory-card.html
Steps to recover files from NTFS drive:
1: First, download the File Recovery Download app and install in your system. Launch the program, from the welcome screen select "Recover Files" option to recover files from NTFS drive.
Figure 1: Main Screen
2: Then select NTFS drive from the list as shown and continue file recovery process.
Figure 2: Select NTFS Drive
3: Finally, after completition the result of the recovery process will be shown. Using the preview option can preview files, to save the recovered files buy the software.
Figure 3: Recovered Files