Software to Recover Deleted Data from Hard Disk On Windows 10
Have you deleted data from hard disk on Windows 10 and then scratching your head for what you have done? If you have deleted your files unintentionally and not able to get back from Recycle Bin, then donb t get upset. B In such situation, you can use File Recovery software which helps in recovering deleted data in Windows 10 instantly. The next query pops up in your mind that how to recover deleted data from hard disk on Windows 10 using File Recovery software? Itb s very simple just go through this link: http://www.filerecoverydownload.net
File Recovery software is an effective software to perform deleted data recovery from Windows 10 system. Apart from Windows 10, you can also recover deleted files from Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc. using this software, you can recover different file formats such as media files, document file, archive files, Photoshop files, etc. The software consists of numerous advantages like Find option, Save Recovery Session, Tech Support services. You can easily get this utility online to recover deleted data from hard disk on Windows 10.
Scenarios for deletion of data from Windows 10:B B
- Accidental Deletion
- Unintentional Formatting
- Deleting the Files Using Shift + Delete Keys
- Virus Infection
- Deletion by Third Party Tools Like Anti-Virus Tool
- Format Error Message
- Use of Command Prompt to Delete the Files
In above-mentioned scenarios, you may lose data from hard drive on Windows 10 but donb t get panic. In such situations, you can opt File Recovery software which is capable of recovering deleted data from hard drive on Windows 10. This software can also recover data from corrupted, formatted, broken data storage devices.
Features of File Recovery Software:
- This software can recover different file formats such as JPG, JPEG, MOV, AVI, PSD, PDF, etc.
- It recovers RAW files from different brands of digital camera such as Canon, Nikon, Kodak, Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, etc.
- Using this software, you can also add or edit signatures option which are not listed in the software.
- Find tool facilitates you to find the specific files from the recovered list.
- Save Recovery Session helps you to avoid further rescanning of the hard drive.
- Know how to recover files after partitioning hard drive on Windows 10 as well as on various versions of Windows OS.
- Demo version of the software enables you to evaluate the results of the software.
- Preview option is useful for viewing the recovered data before restoration.
- The software has a capability of recovering data from Windows OS disk drive partition with various file system like FAT 32, FAT16, NTFS5, NTFS and ExFAT in few mouse clicks.
- It has the ability to recover deleted or lost data from various brands of hard drive such as Seagate, Western Digital, LaCie, Hitachi, Kingston, Transcend, Lexar, etc.
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from Hard Disk On Windows 10:
1: First, download File Recovery Software and install it.B Launch the software on your computer and select "Recover Files" to recover deleted data from hard disk on Windows 10.
Figure 1: Main Screen
2: Now, select the name of the unit from the list of all the lists as shown and continue the recovery process.
Figure 2: Select Hard Disk
3: Once the recovery process is over, you can preview files using "Preview" option and save the recovered files after purchasing the full version of the software.
Figure 3: Recovered Data